Create and GET PAID doing what you love 📸
Click here for payment plans >
This is a 5 week, self-paced online program for those ready to take their content to the NEXT LEVEL! 🔥
When I first started my food page on Instagram, I spent countless hours scrolling through complicated articles and watching Youtube videos trying to learn how to capture amazing food photos. Despite all of that – there were SO MANY of things that I had to figure out on my own!
In Foodie to Photographer, you will get:
- Hours of food photography education, behind-the-scenes and editing demos.
- Lifetime access to the 5 modules of lessons (including any future additions and updates!)
- Time saving cheat sheets and downloadable guides.
- Tailored support and access to me via discussion in the lesson comments.
I'll be teaching you:
- What gear to buy for food photography - what to look for when buying a camera and the best lenses for food photography!
- Phone Photography - how this can actually help you understand the technical side of photography, while elevating your phone pics at the same time!
- How to shoot in manual mode -including the settings you need to capture different types of food pics, e.g. action shots!
- Composition for food photography, made simple - because let's be real, who's going to remember the fibonacci spiral when you're going into your first paid shoot?!
- Shooting in different environments - how to shoot in restaurants and at home.
- Lighting - how to manipulate and shoot with natural light
- Editing - the secret to editing droolworthy food photos in Adobe Lightroom.
- Monetising your hobby - The income streams that YOU can tap into as a food photographer or PRO food & lifestyle blogger/influencer!
This course is for you IF:
- You have a food blog or social media page and want to start MONETISING YOUR HOBBY.
- You're taking pretty good photos with your phone but want to step up your photography game.
- You're interested in food photography but have no idea where to start (even shopping for a camera has you frustrated!)
- You've done a few collabs or sponsored posts and want to improve the quality of your content (and earn more $$$).
- You want to build a profitable side hustle or full-time food photography business.
- You have a interest in food and a camera...but don't know how to use it!
- You are ready to invest in yourself and put in the work to learn new skills.
- You wish you had someone to ask questions about photography, editing and business.
This course is NOT:
So, are you ready to elevate your content and build a sustainable income working with brands that you LOVE?